Father's Day is your chance to make Dad feel special. There are plenty of great gift ideas out there, but this Father's Day Coupon Book will give you reasons to celebrate him all year long. It’s also customizable – meaning you can reuse these coupons for any loved one. Whether this be a gift for your dad, uncle, grandfather or mentor, they’ll be sure to love it!
What you'll need:
- Computer with access to a printer
- Printer paper or cardstock
- Hole punch
- String or Ribbon
- Pen or pencil
- Print out coupons (we suggest using cardstock for this)
- Use scissors to carefully cut out each coupon (follow the dotted lines around each bowtie). We recommend an adult take care of this step.
- Write the name of the person the gift is for and who it is from on the front cover
- Use hole punch to create a hole in the white circle located in the top left corner of each coupon
- Stack the coupons face-up. Make sure you alternate between dark and light coupons each time
- Think of what you would like to use for the “Create Your Own Coupon” (If you really want to spoil Dad, print off as many of the these as you like!)
- Loop string or ribbon through the holes and tie the coupons together to complete your booklet.